Riverview Heights strives to make residents feel that this is their home. We are committed to employing staff who take great care to ensure that all residents are treated with the professionalism, consideration, respect and courtesy they deserve at all times.
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence is committed to provide accommodations for people with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for a position with our company and require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Coordinator by email at email@example.com
Riverview Retirement Residence is seeking a Part Time Accounting Clerk with a minimum of 2 years' experience in ACCPAC (Accounts Payable module, Accounts Receivable module and Payroll modules). The candidate must be proficient in Excel and have a working knowledge of MS Word. High volume facility, therefore, time management skills, organization skills and the ability to multi-task with tight deadlines is essential. The position is for three days a week. Please forward resume and salary expectations to the Director of Finance, Caregard, Fax 613-726-5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence seeks a part-time RECEPTIONIST who is passionate about helping our senior residents and the ability to pass a vulnerable sector police check. Previous reception duties preferably in a retirement residence or senior's setting is an asset. Our Receptionist provides a high level of customer service to our senior residents using patience and tact while treating them with maximum respect at all times.
Part-Time Dining Room Servers
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence seeks EXPERIENCED part-time DINING ROOM SERVERS. If you have experience serving food preferably to seniors in a similar setting, the ability to pass a vulnerable sector police check and love working in a team environment please email your resume and cover letter by responding to this ad. Only those invited to an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence seeks a part-time HOUSEKEEPER. You must have the ability to pass a vulnerable sector police check. Previous housekeeping experience preferably in a retirement residence or senior's setting is an asset but not required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email. No phone calls please.
Part-Time Night Personal Support Worker
Riverview Heights Retirement Residence seeks a part-time NIGHT PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER who is passionate about helping our senior residents. Please submit your resume and cover letter by replying to this post, in confidence, if you meet the following requirements:
- Community College Health Care Attendant/Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the care of the elderly.
- Holds current first aid and CPR certification.
- Empathy for, and ability to understand and verbalize with residents.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with dementia, Memory Care and has Gentle Persuasive Approach Certificate.
We are seeking PSW's who want to make a real difference in the lives of our residents.
Only those invited to an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We are always looking for dynamic team members to work with us. Riverview heights is committed to providing the highest calibre of care, compassion and service to our residents in a number of roles such as:
- PSW - The PSW plays a crucial role in providing compassionate personal care to our residents.
- RPN - The RPN is a leader of care and provides medical insight and support to our residents.
- RECEPTIONIST - Our receptionists are the first smile our residents and guests see when they come in our building.
- HOUSEKEEPING - Our Housekeepers provide many essential services that allow our residents to live with dignity.
- COOK - Our cooks are the heart behind the meals we serve our residents.
- SERVER - Our servers serve with passion and ensure our residents have an enjoyable meal experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to be considered for all future opportunities to: email@example.com